- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Walking Tour of Hurd Park and the Jackson Brook-Saturday, September 30
- Open House and Ice Cream Social – Sunday August 13, 2017
- Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Dover – July 15, at 10:30 am.
- Newsletters on
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Please join us for our Tenth Annual Tea! This year’s theme is “Dover During World War I”. Donation – $20.00. Limited number of tickets still available….Call Phyllis at (973) 366-4276 for a reservation.
Saturday, September 30 – Put on your Walking Shoes! Please join our curator, Rick Kelly, for a walking tour of Hurd Park on Saturday, September 30, 2017….see the Jackson Brook, the Doughboy statue, and hear about the history of this area of Dover. Meet at the Park … Continue reading