Come hear the interesting tale of the Dogs of Dover, which originally stood at the entrance to the George Richards mansion house on Prospect Street. They now “guard” the main entrance to Town Hall. Learn about who gave them to Dover and what the gift commemorated, the places they have stood, their restoration and their rededication which included visitors from abroad. Don’t miss our January 17, 2017 meeting at 7:00 P.M. at the Condict House, 55 W. Blackwell Street, Dover. Two Powerpoint presentations by Rick Kelly, our museum curator, will be presented. In addition to learning about the Dover Dogs, Rick will present “2016 – DAHS Year in Review,” highlighting major society events from our 50th Anniversary Year. Refreshments will be served.
- May 12, 2017 Movie in May – DAHS and Dover Little Theater-7:00 pm
- Applebees Fundraiser for DAHS Youth Outreach – April 8, 2017
- Good Old Dover – Monthly Program Meeting – February 21, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- The Dogs of Dover – Monthly Program Meeting on January 17, 2017
- Returning the Museum House to it’s original Brick Facade
- Newsletters on