Please join us on Sunday, July 9 to see photographs by our photographer and curator, Rick Kelly. The museum will be open from 2:00 to 4:00 PM. See Rick’s work, tour the museum and enjoy some light refreshments. All are welcome!
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Walking Tour of Hurd Park and the Jackson Brook-Saturday, September 30
- Newsletters on