Please join our curator, Rick Kelly, for a walking tour of Hurd Park on Saturday, September 30, 2017….see the Jackson Brook, the Doughboy statue, and hear about the history of this area of Dover. Meet at the Park Heights Avenue corner of the Park. Walk begins at 12:00 noon and will last about 1 1/2 hours. Narration in Spanish available for those who are more comfortable speaking Spanish. Rain or shine, all are welcome, event is free.
- Waterloo Historic Village and the Lenni-Lenape Indians
- Holiday Open House – Sunday, December 10 – 2:00 to 5:00
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Newsletters on