Please join our curator, Rick Kelly, for a walking tour of Hurd Park on Saturday, September 30, 2017….see the Jackson Brook, the Doughboy statue, and hear about the history of this area of Dover. Meet at the Park Heights Avenue corner of the Park. Walk begins at 12:00 noon and will last about 1 1/2 hours. Narration in Spanish available for those who are more comfortable speaking Spanish. Rain or shine, all are welcome, event is free.
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Walking Tour of Hurd Park and the Jackson Brook-Saturday, September 30
- Open House and Ice Cream Social – Sunday August 13, 2017
- Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Dover – July 15, at 10:30 am.
- Newsletters on