Please join our curator, Rick Kelly, for a walking tour of Hurd Park on Saturday, September 30, 2017….see the Jackson Brook, the Doughboy statue, and hear about the history of this area of Dover. Meet at the Park Heights Avenue corner of the Park. Walk begins at 12:00 noon and will last about 1 1/2 hours. Narration in Spanish available for those who are more comfortable speaking Spanish. Rain or shine, all are welcome, event is free.
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Walking Tour of Hurd Park and the Jackson Brook-Saturday, September 30
- Newsletters on