Please join us for our Tenth Annual Tea! This year’s theme is “Dover During World War I”. Donation – $20.00. Limited number of tickets still available….Call Phyllis at (973) 366-4276 for a reservation.
- Waterloo Historic Village and the Lenni-Lenape Indians
- Holiday Open House – Sunday, December 10 – 2:00 to 5:00
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Newsletters on