On Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 10:00AM to 4:00 PM and Sunday, October 8, 2017 from 12:00 noon until 4:00 PM, for the eighth year in a row, 20 historic sites in northern Morris County will be open so your family can experience a warm welcome and an enlightening historical experience. Begin the tour at any point, pick up a map and brochure and visit as many sites as you wish. Our museum, the Condict House, 55 West Blackwell Street, Dover will offer a tour, Power Points, lots of memorabilia supporting the theme, World War I, which commemorates the U.S. entry into WWI 100 years ago. Stan’s famous clam chowder and other snacks will be available. Event is free. All are welcome! Go to www.PathwaysofHistoryNJ.net for a complete list of historic sites which will be open.
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Walking Tour of Hurd Park and the Jackson Brook-Saturday, September 30
- Open House and Ice Cream Social – Sunday August 13, 2017
- Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Dover – July 15, at 10:30 am.
- Newsletters on