Come hear the interesting tale of the Dogs of Dover, which originally stood at the entrance to the George Richards mansion house on Prospect Street. They now “guard” the main entrance to Town Hall. Learn about how they arrived in Dover, where they have stood, their restoration, and their rededication at our meeting on Tuesday, January 17 at 7:00 at the museum, 55 W. Blackwell Street, Dover.
- Holiday Open House – Sunday, December 10 – 2:00 to 5:00
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Newsletters on