The Lake Hopatcong Foundation will run a Beefsteak dinner and Basket Raffle on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at St. Jude’s Church Parish Hall, 40 Maxim Drive, Hopatcong. 6:00 to 9:00 PM, BYOB, $35.00 per person. Join them for an evening of food and fun for a great cause! The evening will feature an old-fashioned beefsteak dinner catered by Hap Nightingale, which includes sliced beef tenderloin on fresh cut bread, salad, French fries, ice cream sundaes, coffee, tea and soft drinks. There will be a short presentation about the station, a basket raffle with lots of exciting prizes and more. Go to http://LakeHopatcongFoundation.org/beefsteak or call 973 663-2500 for more info or to purchase tickets.
- Holiday Open House – Sunday, December 10 – 2:00 to 5:00
- Dover During World War I – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM-Sacred Heart gym, Essex Street, Dover
- Benefit for Lake Hopatcong Train Station Renovation
- Pathways of History-Self-guided Weekend Tour of 20 local historic sites
- Annual DAHS Tea – Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Newsletters on